Friday, February 24, 2006

I want to laughhhhh.

Like as if I dont laugh enough already.

KELLYN KELLYN WHY AREN'T YOU HERE?
IT'S REALLY QUIET WITHOUT YOU, DEAR.

Kellyn oh Kellyn! Come to school soon! You've missed the action! The Bio test! The commotion during Accounts! Recess! Bullying baby monkey! Kellynnnnnn.


I want to watch Pink Panther. So wasted Jamie was telling me about. I should have gone with her and Farah Amelia Tan and Rui Wen. But NO, I stupidly happily went for the SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY for Joan and Olga. If it wasn't For Joan and Olga, I wouldn't even be there. Ahhh...




Hello, correct me if I'm wrong but if you call some one your 'girlfriend' then isn't she your friend who is a girl and not some one you get intimate with? But then again, after reading what you said, " why do you care whether we are girlfriends or not?" I gather that you ARE girlfriends.

Oh, what a great hypothesis.

And, I have tried forgetting about it. But how can I? People say TALK TO HER LAH. FORGIVE AND FORGET IDIOT. And there are people who also say DON'T TALK TO HER, YOU FOOL OR SHE'LL BITCH AGAIN AND SAY THAT YOU'RE WEAK. Now now, children. I think it's perfectly fine if we're not talking. I have less people to say Hello to now anyway. Less people to waste my time and energy on.



GOOD LUCK PEI WEN! (hears Michelle say 'fuck you') AHAHAHAHAA

Cos of you, I have to go for tuition by myself =( and I must walk from Admiralty all the way to Abang Tayeb's house- int the DARK. Oooh how scary.


( Sitting plan in Malay class. ) Cikgu's wonderful way of making me talk and eat lesser in class.
Oh me oh my.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home